Q: Do you have a return/exchange policy?
- A: We take pride in the providing luxurious quality hair extensions, so we happily offer refunds on unused, unopened hair extensions within 14 days of purchase. It must also be in the original packaging.
Before returning or exchanging, please make sure the pink ties are still in place and has not been removed or damaged. Please do not remove the pink ties/plastic tags & attempt to replace them as this will make the extensions void & will not be refunded.
You will be refunded the product price at time of purchase. We cannot refund or exchange re-dyed/coloured hair extensions.
To initiate the refund process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Q: Why are Runway Ready Hair Extensions non-returnable if opened?
- A: Human hair extensions are considered a hygienic product. Due to hygiene reasons we only offer refunds/exchanges on hair products that have not been opened, worn or tampered with.
Q: What happens once my returned items are received? Refunds (if applicable)
- A: Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you we've received your item. Your return will then be inspected inspected to see if you qualify for a return. Opened merchandise will not be refunded.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Q: Do I have to pay the shipping charges for the item I want to return?
- A: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.