- A: We take pride in the quality of our hair. If you treat it like your own and take care of it, it's not uncommon for our hair to last 24 months or longer. It all depends on how well you maintain it.
Q: Can I dye and/or color the hair extensions?
- A: Yes, the hair can be colored. As a general rule we highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the virgin Runway Ready hair. The reason we suggest this is because improper dying will ruin the hair, and you also risk not getting the shade of color you want.
Q: What kinds of hair care products should I use?
- A: Use an organic and sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to avoid drying the hair out.
- To avoid damaging the Runway Ready Hair Extension cuticles, only wash with warm water.
- Wash the hair gently in a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
- While your hair is wet, add moisture to your hair by putting 2-3 drops of natural oil such as Almond or Coconut oil evenly over the Runway Ready hair extensions.
- Let your hair air-dry at home.
- For long lasting hair extensions, moisturize your hair as you do your skin, it makes perfect sense.
Q: Will the hair shed or tangle?
- A: The hair is double weft weaving with no shedding. However with improper care your hair extensions can tangle due to due to dryness, oil & dirt build-up. Be sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week. Moisturize it like you'd do your own hair, use a wide tooth comb for longer lasting hair.
Q: How long do the extensions take to put in?
- A: This usually depends on how thick your hair is. On average it can take as quick as 1-2 hrs or as long as 4.
- Clip Ins take up to 20 minutes to install, but can be done in less time with practice.
Q: How can you tell the difference between human hair and synthetic hair?
- A: Human hair has natural protein, it is easy to tell by burning and smelling. Human hair will turn into ash, which will go away after pinching and will smell foul when burning.
- While synthetic hair will be a sticky and plastic like after burning.
Q: How long does it take to ship and process the orders?
- A: Normally, it takes 1-2 business days for your order to be processed. We ship within 24hours after receiving payment.
- We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. We deliver packages out via USPS, which takes between 4-6 days business days depending on location. In most cases packages are received much quicker.
Q: What is your return/exchange policy?
- A: We accept returns/exchanges on unopened Runway Ready Hair Extensions within 14 days of purchase.
- Please refer to our Return Policy.